Mission U-Too serves in communities where not many resources exist for homeless people and low-income families. There are thousands of people in these small towns who struggle to make ends meet and Mission U-Too is able to step in and bridge the gap so they are able to provide for their families.
Your gift will help:
- Provide weekly meals and other resources like utility assistance, home repairs, and groceries for those in need.
- Reach more people through our disaster relief program and provide a hot meal, loving smile, and encouragement to those across our country that have experienced a devastating natural disaster in their town.
- Grow our organization by providing salaries, supplies, and building new outreach programs.
Thank you for your support, we could not serve like we do without you.
One Time Donation
We are so thankful for any gift we receive from our supporters, no matter the size. Because of your generosity we are able to grow our organization by purchasing new equipment, providing tools to help build new communities across the country, and cover our overhead. Your gift makes a huge difference in the lives of the men, women, and children in our communities.
A monthly commitment from our supporters allows us to be able to plan well. We can set up a solid budget and rely on this monthly income for our weekly gatherings, proving resources, and purchasing new supplies. Your commitment is huge no matter the amount, and we are so thankful.
How You Can Give
You can give a donation several different ways—pick the way that works for you.
- Online – on our secure donation page.
- By Mail – send your check or money order to:
P.O. Box 2547
Bastrop, TX 78602
- In Person – stop by any of our weekly community gatherings and give anytime.
Don’t forget to check if your employer will match your gift. Many employers have a matching gift program. When you give an amount to a non-profit, your company will match your gift—doubling the impact! All you have to do is check with your HR Department.